State Bank of India, Mainzer Landstrasse 61, 60329 Frankfurt am Main/ Germany, Phone: + 49-69-27237-0
Maximise the growth potential of your cash by making use of attractive interest returns. SBI, Frankfurt is a member of "Einlagensicherungsfonds des Bundesverbandes deutscher Banken (BdB)". All this means that your hard-earned money gets what it deserves ; highest safety.
- Attractive and most competitive interest rates
- Flexible deposit periods of up to 12 months
- Available in EUR, GBP and USD
- View of your Term Deposit accounts online
- The minimum amount of fixed deposit has been increased to EUR 20,000/-, USD/GBP 5,000.
- For your existing deposits below the above mentioned threshold limit, it will be paid on maturity as per the account details provided to us by you. We request you to provide us with your complete bank account details at the earliest, where you would like the maturity proceeds to be paid.
- In case we do not receive account details till maturity of deposits for deposits below the threshold limits (EUR 20,000/-, USD/GBP 5,000/-) it will be held in a non-interest bearing account and would be paid on request without any interest.
- In case of request for closure of a fixed deposit before its maturity date, no interest will be payable, irrespective of the tenure the fixed deposit has run.
- Loan against fixed deposits, till the date of maturity of the fixed deposit, will be made available, if requested. Rate of interest on such loans will be 1 % higher than the rate of interest payable on the fixed deposit.
Interest rates (for amount upto EUR/USD/GPB 100,000*) at present are:
*For deposits in excess of EUR/USD/GPB 100,000, kindly contact Mr. M.K. Sinha, Senior Vice President at +49-69-27237-123 for interest rates.
Please note that premature encashment is normally not permitted. Interest is payable on simple (non compounding) basis. Tax, as applicable, is recovered at source as per local laws. Interest rates are subject to change from time to time. A deposit, once accepted, however, is not subject to such changes in interest rate.
For more details, please contact:
Mr. V.J. Singh
please click here for e-mail
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Mainzer Landstrasse 61
60329 Frankfurt am Main